Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tagged!!! (Thanks Martha)

A- Available or married? Married

B- Best Friend? Randy and "the Kristens" (Cornwell and Alderson)

C- Cake or Pie? Cake with lots of icing!

D- Drink of Choice? Ice cold chocolate milk

E- Essential Item? Soap

F- Favorite Color? Black or red (I can't decide!)

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms- they last longer!

H- Hometown? Ellettsville, IN

I- Indulgence? Rocky Road ice cream

J- January or February? January- Randy and I celebrate S.A.W. day!

K- Kids & names? No kids yet. Names picked out: Zyre Jun, Elexis Rain, & Aven Knight

L- Life is incomplete without? Christ's love being expressed through us

M- Marriage Date? March 20, 2004

N- Number of Siblings? 3 sisters

O- Oranges or apples? Apples (you can dip them in caramel or have 'em plain!)

P- Phobias/Fears? Spiders, any kind of bugs (except the kind I drive)

Q- Favorite Quote? "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams,
and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." by Thoreau

R- Reason to Smile? When Randy makes it home safely when he's been gone

S- Season? Winter- I love CHRISTMAS!!!!

T- Tag three people! Kristen/Nate, Lisa S, Melanie

U- Unknown fact about me: I keep a book with all my patient's names (dead and alive) in it who have made me become a better nurse

V- Vegetable you hate? Cauliflower (unless it has that good cheese sauce on it that mom used to make)

W- Worst habit? biting my nails

Y- Your favorite food? Ice cream, crab legs, tootsie rolls

Z- Zodiac? Cancer

No comments: